Last Updated: 08/03/2023
AM WebLab ("we," "us," or "our") operates the website [amweblab.com] (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION We may collect and process the following information:
(a) Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact details, when you fill in forms on our Site or correspond with us.
(b) Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use our Site, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
(c) Analytics Information: We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit, the time spent on each page, and the referring site. We use this information to improve our Site and understand how users interact with it.
- COOKIES Like many websites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- USE OF INFORMATION We use the information we collect to:
(a) provide and maintain our Site; (b) respond to your requests, comments, and questions; (c) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site; (d) detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity; (e) customize and improve our Site and its content; (f) comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process; (g) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (h) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide us with the information.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers, agents, or contractors who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- SECURITY The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY Our Site is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 16, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.